Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2011

You realize I'm standing right in front of you?

I just don't get why just because yeah, I'm not the most talkative person in the world, they seem to think that I don't have an opinion and I don't matter and I'm only there to have the piss taken out of. Oh look, shes from a different country lets call her a leprechaun, in front of her face because she isn't pathetic enough to act like pretty much all of the others in the school who think it's okay to be a genuinely horrible person just because they're ashamed of being different.
You know, it's not fun to have a group of people stand in front of you, call you damn ugly then walk of with their mates laughing. And I wouldn't dare point out her flaws because that would make me known as the bully. I slapped her once, fair enough, it was a pretty good hit but I don't think I deserved the dirty looks and names I got after years of torment from her, did I? So thank you to all of my friends because even though you can see all of my flaws, you don't pick them out and judge me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment