Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Beep

Ok so my Grandad was teaching me how to juggle easter and I can't do it with three balls because I can't keep them going in this invisible 'arch' he kept insisting I had to follow. But I can do it with two and I can manage to bounce the lemons off every wall in the conservatory which makes lemons go everywhere. Then Grandad told me that it takes at least two months to perfect juggling and I was like fuck no.
But I doubted he'd let me off that easily and he's brining bean-bags round today 'cause I had none :3 Now, my juggling isn't the most graceful of acts and Kozmo kept looking at me like I was retarded so I put my socks on him and I have an adorable photo of him with stripy legs lying on his back with his bandanna worn as a cape, quite sexy I must say. But it isn't the most apropriate of photos as his.... little friend was showing a bit too much.
But in twenty years when my writing career is down the drain, I WILL BECOME A JUGGLING SENSATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment