Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Things That Have Pissed Me Off Today;

The title says it all...

1. I woke up at eleven this morning... Then fell asleep again until like four this afternoon.
2. Mum wouldn't make dinner as soon as she got home, and I was starving.
3. Ric won't turn his fucking music down.
4. Ric wouldn't stop talking/humming while I was trying to watch tv.
5. Ric won't let mum and I watch a movie because he wants the tv, so now no one gets it.
6. Writer's block.
7. Stardoll is being a temperamental little shit.
8. I have a headache again.
9. I want to play Sims, but I can't, because Ric hogs the desktop computer.
10. I am freezing, because I have the ducted heating in my room off, because if it's on, I will boil.
11. Msn hates me.
12. Ric's yelling again. And I can hear him from my room, with my music on.
13. People on my facebook feed talking about seeing Short Stack, when it's a Good Charlotte concert, which I would kill to go to, and Short Stack are just the guests.
14. The polls on facebook.
15. Mum won't stop annoying me to go and watch a movie in her room.

The day's not over. But that's about it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment