Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

My obsession with Pokémon.

So recently, I've been ever-so-slightly obsessed with Pokémon. I got out the old Nintendo DS and the game card for Pokémon Diamond and boom... obsession. It's not unhealthy, I mean, I'm only on it for about fourteen hours a day, but it is taking up and awful lot of time that I could spend doing something more productive, like writing for instance. I've not written a good story in ages. Why? Pokémon, that's why.
Speaking of Pokémon - even though this is totally non-Pokémon related - it's sunny here. Like, really sunny. Like, so sunny I wondered if I'd been deported to Australia without knowing about it. The temperature was creeping up to thirty degrees the other day, which is mad for England, and everyone was staring at the sky like, 'damn, global warming really does exist'. Indeed, it does.
In Wattpad news, I'm writing an unbelievably pathetic story called Modern Day Fairytales that I'm not even going to bother linking you to... yes, it's that bad. I've not read a book in months, speaking of which, not since I read the latest Percy Jackson: Heroes of Olympus book. In fact, I doubt I'll read another book until October when the next in that series comes out. That makes me sound like a sad computer/electronic geek... which I am. 
Anyway, I'm going to stop now before I go mental and post a full eight thousand word essay on here; hey, it's possible I will one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment