Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

LaLaLa♥

Here are few pictures of Boys Like Girls' Martin Johnson because lets face it, he's nomilicious.


So I met up with a pair of my primary school friends the other day and we went to see RIO!!... Anyway, it sucks how i've only really kept in touch with four of them and before yesterday I hadn't seen them before christmas. Also, i've been invited to my mates birthday thingy, arcade and fish and chips? Sounds like a plan.
A part from that the beginning of my holiday has been a right bore which makes me seem miserable but ah well.
Did you know Jessie J is a lesbian? Well I don't know if it's true, not that I really care either, she irritates me but my friend loves her so I think she secretly hopes she has a chance... -.-

In other news, due to my new obsession with Boys like Girls:
Boys Like Girls is an American rock band from Massachusetts. Formed in 2005, the group gained mainstream recognition when it released its self-titled debut album. Boys Like Girls was the co-headliner with Good Charlotte for the Soundtrack of Your Summer Tour 2008 that toured across the United States. The group's second studio album Love Drunk, was released on September 8, 2009. The band is currently in the studio with producer Matt Squire in preparations to record for their third upcoming album.

God bless Wikipedia.
Also, my story Thieves Of The Night has recently reached 660 reads and my other one Remember September has reached 100 so obviously I am rather pleased. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment