Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

My mother is obsessed.

So far this year, we're going to Thorpe Park on May thirtieth through to June first, then we're going on a three-week tour of Vietnam and Thailand in the summer. My mother has literally become obsessed with holidays and anything related to that. Sure, the 'rents have been married twenty five years in May, but seriously? I'm kind of glad I left TC before this all happened or else the withdrawal symptoms would've kicked in and kicked in hard.
On another note, Wattpad's... working... although I use that term loosely. The latest chapter of my drug The Unholy Trinity won't work, nor will Prank War, the other story in my library, but the Wattpad team has assured everyone on Facebook it should be back to normal soon. So - considering we have no readers I'll aim this at Ro - we should have our heaven on earth back by next week dearest.
Have a nice sleep, gorgeous people. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment