Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

One word: braces.

I've honestly never been so scared in my life. Accidentally bit right through my lip... okay, ouch. Glasses lens pops out and slices a couple of millimetres away from my eye... yeah, that hurts. But braces? God help me. I have a feeling I'm not going to make it through this without screaming/crying/begging the dentist to give me drugs... hmm.

Then there's the issue of those lovely people who feel the need to explain just how painful it really is. The ones that describe the feeling of your jaw being ripped apart the day after, the ones that constantly have to clean their teeth and mess with the rubber bands holding their jaws together. Heck, I've even seen a girl at my school swallow her rubber bands accidentally. Are these people trying to scar me for life!? 

I think so.

But yes, I'm getting braces today. If I'm not crying later, I might put up a photo. That basically translates to: I'm not putting up a photo. Enjoy your pain-free days people of the world, and pray that I don't die in the dentist's chair...

Oh, also, RIP Bethany Fitzpatrick, a girl from my area that died almost a week ago. It's her funeral today and I know a lot of people that are going. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment