Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

That totally breaks my heart.

...Not.
So on the day before Easter, my darling father (sarcasm) decides to call to see if my brother and I are going to see his family on Easter. At first, my brother wanted to go, so I was like; 'yeah, watever.', then my dad decided to be the world's biggest douche bag, so I said I wasn't going to go, then he started ranting about how I'm his daughter, and stuff, so my mum decided she would have a go at him, which was total entertainment, and of course, he hung up on her. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
So, we reckon that that's the end of any 'relationship' we'll ever have with our father, which is totally fine by my brother and I, so yeah, that's what I'm not heartbroken over. I was just like "I hope he stays out this time."

'Right, so then I went to lunch with my mum's family on Easter, and of course, my mum brings up what happened with dad, and everyone says their piece, which was also very funny, then my aunt (who me, mum and Ric don't like) starts ranting about what mum should have said to pwn him, and I wanted to piss myself laughing, b'cause she's never shown she cares, so that was also funny.
Then mum decides to bring up how dad owes $4000 in childsupport, and they start having a go at me for saying that I don't care whether or not they chase dad up, when ultimately, it ain't up to me, so that kind of upset me.

But enough ranting about how much I hate my father :D

No comments:

Post a Comment