Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

:D

Ok so the town I live in (Margate) used to be a really good spot for tourists because it's at the seaside and blahh.
But then it turned into a really shitty arcade place but the view is really good and it's a really pretty town so the council are doing this whole big thing to get it popular again and they openedthe Turner Centre yesterday.
William Turner was an artist who came to Margate to paint the landscape because at night the sky is all colorful and really pretty. So they opened an art gallery in his name.


Another new opening thingy happened today, one of my scout leaders (Kerry) bought Wally World which is like an amazing children's play place with a moose down the seafront... Anyways, I went with my mate Charlotte and yes, we had a fight in the ball pit. I also made loads of five year old buddies :] A guy dressed as captain Jack sparrow made us balloon swords AND THERE WAS FREE CUPCAKAES!!!!
Kerry also did our face-paint and I am so proud of mine I just have to show you a picture.

DUCK AND FISH FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment