Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

With all due respect,

I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about the royal wedding. Oh wow, cool, we get a day off! But other than that... no, just no. Would they care if I went and got married? I think not. Everyone at school is talking about it, of course, but to us chavvies up in the north, it's about as interesting as the gum under the tables... i.e. not very.
Other than that, there was a fucking massive fly on my arm today. So what does Kaykay do? She says, all casual, 'Robyn, there's a fly on your arm.' Me being tanned old me, I'm used to flies using me like a tree, so I get ready to brush off a tiny little house fly only to scream, 'shiiiiiit' loudly when a sixty bajillion inch giant, beady-eyed black monstrosity glares up at me from my non-existant right biceps. I have never been more scared in my entire life. . .
Other than that, life is boring, Izzie's never on MSN, I think he likes me (for real now, not like the last two times which flopped back on me like a fat guy landing on a diving board) and I'm off to go drink some Horlix... nighty night bitches. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment