Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter everyone! And some news... ;)

Happy Easter! I only got one egg. ):

So, I officially have an obsession with DeviantART, this awesome site where everyday thousands of people upload photographs and art in general. It's an amazing community and no matter what you upload, someone will most likely favourite it. I've made a friend there - tee hee, I'm good at doing that - and so far I love the whole site. If you want to have a look at my profile thing, you can click here. :)

I'm going on holiday for two days at the end of May and for three weeks in summer (and that's just so far o-o) so be prepared for a long time without me. D': How will you guys live... seriously!? Yeah. We're going to Thorpe Park for the two-day thing and then around Bangkok (I can hear Ro giggling ;)), Vietnam and places like that for the three-week one. Should be very educational and anti-internet... sounds just like my mum.

On a completely unrelated side-note: Ro is a good blogger... noticed? O:

Have a great Easter and make a DeviantART. Kthxbaii. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment