Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

What I hate the most about everything.

It had to be done. :]

1) When the extent of a conversation on MSN or Facebook is:
Hey
Hi
U ok?
Yh u?
Yh thx
Wuu2?
nm, you?
nm
-One hour later-
:)

2) When pound shops don't actually sell anything for £1. What can I say? I like a bargain.

3) When you walk over to a group of people and they suddenly just stop talking and they don't even try to pretend they weren't just talking about you.

4) Citizenship classes, I mean who the hell cares?

5) That look the teacher gives you when you've done something wrong and you can help but laugh and they tell you that it's not funny which makes it oh the more funnier.

But the thing I hate the most is women who think that just because they don't have a man in their life, they don't exist, and they can be pulled and pull everyone into this stupid idea that you need a man to be successful.
Some women can be with the most horrible man possible and when he leaves, she breaks down then what does she do? She goes looking for another one. I'm not saying that every guy is a dickhead but do you see them crying over girls because they know they don't need to.
My Mum always told me that men are like buses. Some take so long to get there but they can be worth the wait because they will take you to such wonderful places. Don't just take the first one because your worried that there won't be another because there always will be. She said that if my Dad didn't treat her like an equal and if I don't feel equal in a relationship then I should be waiting for the next bus. She also told me that you shouldn't be with someone who doesn't think that what you do is worthwhile or that staying at home looking after the children isn't a job because it is and it's bloody hard at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment