Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

I was a bitch today.

Seriously, I've never been in a worse mood. I even wrote i'mok! on my hand because people kept asking me what was wrong every two seconds. Know that feeling when you want to rip every single person that even speaks to you's head off? It was like that times ten. I felt like a walking bomb with three seconds until I exploded all day, which, for the record, is an absolutely crap feeling.
The weirdest thing is, I don't even know why I was angry. It's not like there's anything happening in my life that's interesting enough to cause stress or whatever. I mean, jeez, I don't do any work at school or home! I guess it's just karma deciding I've had too much good luck with my friendships recently and that it needs to break off all my ties before I actually get some real friends.
Whatever. Keep calm and become a pirate, eh Ro?

No comments:

Post a Comment