Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

Let's update, shall we?

1) I can't go a day without being called emo at least sixty bajillion times.
2) I've realised that popularity is the only thing that matters in this world.
3) It doesn't look like I'm going to have a career in the near future/ever.
4) The only person that understood me a little now hates my living guts.
5) I listen to this song (click) almost every day and cry and cry and cry.
6) My parents have reached new heights of favouritism and ignorance.
7) TC is becoming a less important part of my life as the months go by.
8) I feel like no-one understands me and no-one cares enough to try to.
9) I'm having suicidal thoughts all the time, then nightmares all night long.
10) Writing and playing music are my only two escapes at the moment.

And that sums up my miserable life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment