Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

Help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those who deserve it



1) I can't go a day without being called emo at least sixty bajillion times.
The bastards these days pick out every little difference someone has and tears it apart, they can't accept that there is someone out there who doesn't have their style just because it's what everyone else goes for, you're an individual and there are few people in this world who can see the beauty of individuality but regardless of who likes it, it will always win.
2) I've realised that popularity is the only thing that matters in this world.
It's much better to have a few close, trustworthy friends than hundreds who would knock you down with a batter of an eyelid.
There will be a time when their popularity will fail them, I promise.
3) It doesn't look like I'm going to have a career in the near future/ever.
Of course you will, they'll be stuck behind a till in McDonalds while your living it up, doing whatever you put your mind to because that is what you deserve.
4) The only person that understood me a little now hates my living guts.
Look a little closer, there was always more than one
5) I listen to this song (click) almost every day and cry and cry and cry.
Your allowed to cry, you can be strong tomorrow❤
6) My parents have reached new heights of favouritism and ignorance.
They love you just as much, you just feel differently because you think everything else is falling down beneath you, they will always be there for you.
7) TC is becoming a less important part of my life as the months go by.
For a lot of people, and you, TC is a safety place, I know it was for me, you'll need it less and less every day but you'll always need the special few who made it safest.
8) I feel like no-one understands me and no-one cares enough to try to.
People talk about their friends in RL and then their friends in TC, well it may be online but that doesen't make the people any less real, I know I always at least try to understand and 9 times out of 10 I always will
9) I'm having suicidal thoughts all the time, then nightmares all night long.
I know what you're going through, you just need some kind of release, weather it's talking to someone about it or doing something that brings you back to a time where those kind of thoughts never entered your head.
10) Writing and playing music are my only two escapes at the moment.
Ahh, same tbh :L

1 comment: